- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with creative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is motivated by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, Client Services is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Dispute Representatives are responsible for daily reviews of email boxes and queues, working in several different systems to manage workload. Over
time and through on-the-job experience, acquiring the skills and knowledge required to manage more complex dispute related work. Dispute Representatives collaborate with several groups internally within Visa.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review, respond, forward and manage the dispute group email boxes. Ensure questions are responded to according to procedures and within the expected timeframe. Process dispute cancellations, respond to case status updates, and review reconciliation requests from clients. Follow up with any issues with various departments within Visa DPS. Forward escalations to leads as appropriate.
- Work queues via MasterCom. Check daily for case filings and file cases.
- Review and forward faxed documentation from Rightfax to the appropriate analyst so they can work the case within timeframes. Create cases for all new disputes received.
- Process all incoming mail and returned mail correspondence. Create cases for all new disputes received.
- Monitor mailroom drive for any correspondence that needs attention.
- Process closing duplicate cases that are created in error.
- Work referrals by denying or responding to according to procedures for select clients.
- Process under business minimum disputes according to procedures.
- Maintain a no representment queue during peak season to assist analysts with volumes.
- 1+ years’ experience working in banking or a merchant acquiring, card issuing, or back office banking environment preferred or relevant educational background.
- Highly organized, able to work in various systems and manage competing deadlines.
- Ability to maintain high quality work while completing monotonous tasks.
- A proven track record of managing both short and long-term goals, and achieving high quality operational results.
- Attention to detail.
- Qualified individuals will possess the initiative and judgment to ensure customer expectations and service levels are exceeded.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to occasionally work off hours to support the global team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.