Compliance Risk Management Senior Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is seeking a Senior Analyst to support our Privacy oversight function. The individual will evaluate Visa’s Privacy program, and provide oversight to ensure our program meets internal standards, regulatory requirements and applies industry best practices to the program. The candidate will work closely with the program office to provide input and expertise to drive a best in class Privacy program. The candidate will perform periodic testing, monitoring and validation of business controls for compliance with applicable Privacy laws and regulations. The position reports to the Director of Privacy Oversight.
- Execute testing strategies, work plans, and test steps with manager
- Participate in executing complex testing engagements for Privacy and other Compliance Program areas, as assigned, to validate that controls are working as intended
- For issues identified in testing, provide recommendations for control enhancements and follow-up as necessary to ensure proper resolution
- Provide effective challenge to business developed remediation plans
- Coordinate testing activities with various business stakeholders who are integral to the operational process of the Privacy Program and other Compliance Program areas
- Prepare management reports and related test results dashboards for business line management, Program Owners the Chief Risk Officer and the Chief Compliance Officer
- Maintain, validate, and update key reference tools for the program
- Stay abreast of laws and regulations related to Privacy and other relevant Compliance Programs
- Assist in consulting with the business to develop corrective action plans
- Serve as subject-matter-expert (SME) on Privacy risks, regulations, and controls (e.g. GDPR, CCPA).
At Visa, everyone is a leader. We have a core set of principles that we share amongst our employees. These Leadership Principles apply to everyone at Visa, regardless of role, title, level, function or location. The successful candidate will possess the ability to lead by example, communicate openly, enable and inspire, excel with partners, act decisively, and collaborate.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Management Information System
- CPA, CISA, or CIA preferred
- 8 years of Audit and /or Compliance experience, preferably with big 4 or other large financial institution, consulting firm or government agency
- Must have excellent data analysis skills and demonstrated experience in testing, validation, Quality Assurance
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (ability to translate complex information into comprehensive and concise test results and recommendations)
- Self-motivated team player
- Must be detailed oriented, have strong organizational skills and solid problem solving abilities
- Exhibit strong planning, organizational skills
- Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity and require significant initiative and judgment
- Strong Excel, Power Point skills, Visio, and Word
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma or other process improvement techniques
- Knowledge of information systems and IT controls
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.