Technical Project Manager, Onboarding and Portal Team (REF15798G) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa's Onboarding and Portal team within the Digital and Developer platform organization is a high-performing team of analysts and engineers tasked to meet the changes taking place in technology and payments with creative and advanced technology solutions.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Project Management in Austin and will be working with global technology and Business counterparts.
Contribute to the Onboarding and Portal team team managing the project development life-cycle, from ideation, through implementation to post-production support. Interact with cross-functional teams to gather estimates/proposals and generate project plans. Manage project implementations, including providing full project management, creation and maintenance of documentation and tracking timelines and deliverables. Move quickly from one phase of a project to another with a commitment to the highest possible quality standards. Define processes and, on an on-going basis, identify any process improvements needed to fulfill business functions.
Work closely with Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to resolve issues that arise during design and implementation, and in post-Production. Build partner-relationships. Participate in projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve methodology.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of project management experience in technology.
- Implementation experience
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to communicate with technical teams.
- Very strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience working across multiple stakeholders while managing various projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well with metrics, numbers and trends
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Experience working on global teams
- Strong experience with JIRA and Agile methodologies
- Experience with web applications and services
- Experience with Identity and Access Management systems
- Experience with database technologies
- Understanding of CI/CD methods
- Experience supporting pre-production and production implementations
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with global technology and business teams
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Visa's products, services, processing, systems, and operations is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.