Digital Transformation Manager
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Token Services is product Platform that will establishing the infrastructure for innovation in the payment system. As a Digital Transformation Manager, this position will work closely with various teams across Visa to successfully launch, commercialize and scale our business in new marketplace. The Position will allow translating local needs into business and technical requirements for digital solutions and capabilities. The role requires a broad range of skills – familiarity with digital payment technologies and the ability to identify opportunities:
The primary responsibility will be the deployment of VTS (Visa Token Service) to structure projects and/or programs including Google, Samsung, Apple, Netflix and other uses cases.
Responsible for project management of the projects to launch new payment methods, using Tokenization Define and track project milestones.
Responsible of the Contactless initiatives for Issuers and Acquirers.
Provide project status reports. Oversee scope to ensure achieved commitments within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
Represent the project in various project update meetings and be part of the clients meeting to guide them during the process. Responsible for early identification of issues, determining potential resolutions, communicating status, tracking and resolving them in a timely manner.
The position will include providing digital enablement and implementation support.
Management of relations with Industry Stakeholders
- Key contributor in Mexico Digital Transformation team, the position will drive:
- Support implementation efforts for Visa Token Service and related use cases such as NFC proximity payments and in-app payments for third party wallets, issuer wallets, Card on File (COF), QR Codes, etc.
- Secondarily support digital enablement across a number of technologies: EMV chip, Contactless, Authentication services including 3D Secure, Toll Payments, Transit, New Form Factors, etc.
- Coordinate follow-up to proof of concept projects and pilots in order to document lessons learned and feedback results into the development process in line with Visa’s Methodology.
- Coordinate work across Visa’s internal teams such as Product, Merchants Sales, Marketing, Design, Sales, Operations, CSS, and Legal to manage market deployments
- Identify current market technology trends relevant to the development of new digital platforms and gain knowledge on selected technologies, in order to develop, communicate, and implement business solutions aligned with global and regional strategy.
- Translate technology knowledge on relevant technologies into technical requirements to be used for the development of specifications for business solutions, products or services for subsequent development and market testing.
- Technical Liaison with external technical providers, vendors and Token Service Provider (TSP) partners and internal Operations and Systems departments, technical requirements preparation.
- Develop knowledge transfer and training programs for Clients and Business Development teams including educational materials and evaluation exercises. Assure that product information is updated in all channels and for all audiences.
- Work with providers/suppliers to originate solutions that optimize product functionality, pricing and competitive advantage and implementation support materials.
- Prepare and facilitate a comprehensive post implementation review, and lessons learned after major installations
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Industrial, Systems, Computing, Electrical or Telecommunications) or related field
Years Experience: 10+
- Experience in Chip and Contactless technologies
- Knowledge of Digital Payments
- Visa and financial/payment industry knowledge
- Technical background and hands-on experience
- Product Development or Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
- EMV Tokenization standard
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation necessary
- Project management in high-tech industry or consulting services
- Experience handling service provider relationships
- Experience incorporating technology into real business applications
- Experience preparing comprehensive competitive analysis
- Experience in product development
- Experience in a range of functions including strategy, marketing
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.