Senior Financial Analyst
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
• Set up incentive contracts using analysis tool/contract forms in order to monitor contract performance and prepare required quarterly reporting
• Perform regular review of all contractual obligations and commitments for each of the incentive contracts
• Provide monthly amortization entries for recording of incentive earn outs
• Administer required contractual payments
• Analyze and evaluate new deals for appropriate accounting treatment
• Monitor and analyze contingent contractual obligations include research and data analysis across multiple data source systems and communicate outcome to stakeholders including recording of necessary accounting journals and completion of quarterly contract compliance reporting
• Ensure compliance with appropriate accounting policies and processes
• Provide timely reporting to External Reporting and Internal Accounting Groups
• Close collaboration with other Finance Groups to ensure variances between forecast and actuals are addressed
• Communicate effectively with external and internal customers
• Frequent interaction with various levels of management across the organization as well as with external clients.
• Lead or participate in cross-functional projects
• Proven success in working with cross functional teams
• Strong accounting, analytical and forecasting skills
• Excellent business ethics
• Strong systems knowledge (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Oracle, TM1 etc)
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Strong leadership with ability to lead, influence others and set direction
• Good interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Chartered Accountant, CPA, USGAAP, ASC 606 or advance degree is highly desired
• 8 years of relevant working experience
• This position requires a minimum of 6+ years of experience in a corporate business environment. The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others to implement and assess the operational impact of changes to processes/procedures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.