Business Operations Manager – Digital Payment Products (Global)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Digital Commerce Program is a key component of Visa’s digital strategy, designed to simplify & secure digital transactions. This role supports overall strategy, analysis, and execution for the commercialization & go-to-market of the Visa Digital Commerce Program, which includes the Visa Token Service & Visa Secure Remote Commerce solutions. This is a global role, with responsibilities spanning all Visa Inc. geographies. The position is based in Visa’s San Francisco or Foster City office.
- Business analytics lead: Build, manage, communicate and drive goals and KPI’s for product activation and scale across the payments ecosystem.
- Sales Operations/Enablement: Support strategic sales efforts by creating and managing analytical tools, metrics, trends, dashboards, best practices, and with ad-hoc analysis, information, and strategic decisions, solutions, or strategies.
- Provide critical support to strategic decisions including pricing & commercial frameworks, product launch strategies and timelines, and other go-to-market workstreams.
- Strategic initiatives: Own and drive strategic initiatives end-to-end, working cross-functionally across global and regional teams towards time-sensitive goals and outcomes.
- Influence Visa data structures and reporting tools for new products and solutions.
- Executive Reporting: Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data & progress across against global goals & KPI’s. Identify trends and opportunities and communicate action or impact across all levels.
- Regional Enablement: Support regional GTM leads to roll out global frameworks, tools, processes, and solutions.
- Strategic client support: Engage with key merchants, payments service providers, issuers, and technology companies to drive forward partnerships and key strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-10+ years of full-time professional work experience, preferably in business analysis, management consulting, sales operations, or strategy roles. MBA appreciated but not required.
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude, works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level analysts and technical specialists.
- Ability to formulate and communicate strategies rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Self-starter who identifies areas of opportunity and drives forward efficiencies, processes, global strategies and goals forward with cross-functional stakeholders and clients.
- Technical aptitude: Demonstrated ability to work with complex products or capabilities, the ideal candidate will have an existing basic understanding of mobile and digital payment technologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to develop clear, insightful PowerPoint presentations, internal briefs and reports.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel required. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint & Word also required.
- Prior experience in financial services or specifically payments industry preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Work within a highly motivated team to re-shape the future of digital payments