Senior Project Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The North America Product organization is hiring a Sr. Project Coordinator responsible for administrative support and project management/coordination. NA Product is an exciting team with many opportunities to contribute meaningful product solutions for our clients and for market opportunities. We are looking for applicants who have a constant record of high achievement, professionalism, reliability, and excellent organizational skills. Position is based in San Francisco with occasional travel to Foster City as required.
Project and Functional Coordinator:
- Project Management/Calendars: Assist in management of the team’s calendar
- Business Process Support: Support requirements for functional documentation, risk assessments, and other needs to support Audit and Compliance requirements
- Organization Chart and Headcount Updates: Lead process to ensure org charts and distribution lists are updated
- Writing Support: Proofreading and formatting business documents and communications for overall professional writing style and proper grammar. Support weekly updates on key activities and other communications as assigned
- Events Support: Participate in the planning and execution of functional all-staff meetings and employee engagement events, including coordinating logistics
- Support for Functional Training Programs: support team in communicating/supporting logistics as needed for functional training programs. Assist in documenting participation in learning programs as needed
- Project Management: provide project management/coordination support as needed on select projects
- Calendar Management: Assist in the management of the team’s calendars, including scheduling meetings, conference calls, proactively resolving / rescheduling conflicts
- Expense Management / Supplies: Process expense reports on behalf of the team, manage purchasing cards, and procurement of supplies, devices and equipment. Provide occasional Purchase Order & Invoice support
- Meeting Coordination: Handle room bookings, conference call needs, AV needs and catering
- Travel Arrangements: book/revise flights, manage process to obtain travel visas, hotels, car, etc., place all key travel information on calendar, submit expense reports in a timely manner and manage corporate card billing and reconciliation
- Liaison: Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the department. Facilitate and coordinate communications and administrative procedures across the team
Basic Qualifications: :
- Minimum of a B.A./B.S.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a fluid environment where assignments are time sensitive and can change frequently
- Ability to partner and work cooperatively with all levels from Executive Leadership and Senior Management
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who is resourceful
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be extremely flexible while managing conflicting, shifting, and competing priorities with minimal direction
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Understand the broader organization, build relationships and know how to get things done quickly
- Effectively and successfully respond to problem situations and prioritize issues
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues that may arise while taking initiative and acting with a high level of sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Less than 10% travel required.
Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.