- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
- Understand business requirements by interfacing with end users and use complex data sources that needs to be blended and joined to deliver meaningful, efficient and quality dashboards
- Must be able to work independently to extract and summarize data in specific formats and build executive and operational dashboards using Tableau or other reporting tool
- Create custom visualizations for communicating data stories to the senior executives and other staff.
- Involved in all aspects of the dashboard development life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation
- Participates in installations, tests, and implementations of system hardware, software, maintenance releases, and utilities.
- Participates in timely resolution of all technical related questions, analysis, problems, incidents, requests, and on-call.
- Build reports to monitor database alerts, replication, resource utilization, and system integrity.
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, and high availability of large scale distributed systems and the query processing engine.
- Solve challenging technical problems related to security, parallel and distributed systems, programming, resource management, large-scale and system maintenance
- Manage projects end to end with full ownership of budgeting
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- You have a good understanding in developing/maintaining and release software products
- Good understanding of Application security
- You have working knowledge of web technologies, working experience of SOAP / REST API, Web Services and have been a part of team to create web applications
- You have experience in various development tools, such as Maven, Jenkins and Git
- You are proficient in writing SQL and NoSQL queries and Stored Procedures
- You excel in a highly collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Experience in working micro-services and using containers as Docker, Kubernetes/Swarm
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the 'big picture' enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view.
- Ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience and very good understanding of SQL and Databases
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.