Go-to-Market Manager (Global Enablement) - Digital Products
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Digital Commerce Program is a key component of Visa’s digital strategy, designed to simplify & secure digital transactions. The role requires an experienced product and commercial professional who can build a program from scratch, identify needs, opportunities, and develop the tactics to bring the program goals to fruition. This role supports overall strategy, analysis, and execution for the commercialization & go-to-market of the Visa Digital Commerce Program, which includes the Visa Token Service & Visa Secure Remote Commerce solutions. This is a global role, with responsibilities spanning all Visa Inc. geographies. The position is based in Visa’s San Francisco or Foster City office.
- Work within a highly motivated team to re-shape the future of digital payments
- Build product activation and launch plans and drive execution of critical product launches and strategic projects across global markets.
- Own issuer commercialization for Visa Token Service and Secure Remote Commerce globally. Lead efforts to ensure global alignment, optimize sales efforts, and support existing clients.
- Strategic client support: Engage with key issuers and other clients to drive forward engagement and execution on key initiatives.
- Support and engage with internal Visa teams to deliver acceptance objectives, develop business case tools, competitive assessments, Pipeline tracking, customized selling materials, contract support, etc.
- Engage with strategic partnerships and other teams to deliver pipeline signings.
- Develop and support cross-functional and regional trainings across digital payment product workflows, new launches and capabilities.
- Identify growth opportunities by leveraging data analytics, new product enhancements, cross-border opportunities, and by optimizing integrations
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-10+ years of full-time professional work experience. MBA appreciated but not required.
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude, works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to develop clear, insightful PowerPoint presentations, internal briefs and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level technical specialists.
- Ability to formulate and communicate strategies rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Self-starter who identifies areas of opportunity and drives forward efficiencies, processes, global strategies and goals forward with cross-functional stakeholders and clients.
- Technical aptitude: Demonstrated ability to work with complex products or capabilities, the ideal candidate will have an existing basic understanding of mobile and digital payment technologies.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) required, experience with Microsoft SharePoint and sales operations tools (Salesforce or other) preferred.
- Prior experience in financial services or payments industry preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.