Product Commercialization Manager- Digital Merchant Acceptance
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Digital Commerce Program is a key component of Visa’s digital strategy, designed to simplify & secure digital transactions. The role requires an experienced product and commercial professional who can build a program from scratch, identify needs, opportunities, and develop the tactics to bring the program goals to fruition. This role supports overall strategy, analysis, and execution for the commercialization & go-to-market of the Visa Digital Commerce Program, which includes the Visa Token Service & Visa Secure Remote Commerce solutions. This is a global role, with responsibilities spanning all Visa Inc. geographies. The position is based in Visa’s San Francisco or Foster City office.
- Owns Payment Service Provider and Merchant Acceptance for Visa Token Service and Secure Remote Commerce globally.
- Plan and drive Sales goals, strategy and framework
- Support and engage with internal visa teams to deliver acceptance objectives, develop business case tools, competitive assessments, Pipeline tracking, customized selling materials, contract support, etc.
- Support and engage with strategic partnerships and other teams to deliver pipeline signings.
- Identify growth opportunities by leveraging data analytics, new product enhancements, cross-border opportunities, and by optimizing integrations
- Coordinate with marketing end-to-end consumer engagement & marketing assets needs
- Evaluate and support roll-out of consumer facing campaigns
- Maintain Visa Playbook up-to date
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5+ years of full-time professional work experience
- Experience preferably in business development, Sales, management consulting, sales operations, or strategy roles. MBA appreciated but not required.
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude, works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level analysts and technical specialists.
- Ability to formulate and communicate strategies rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.