Real Time Analyst - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
The Analyst will be a member of the new Global Real-Time Payments team responsible for product management and the development of infrastructure and value added services for emerging account-to-account instant payments network platforms. This role will also be responsible for leading and managing time critical key projects, involving multiple go-to-market initiatives in various countries to execute the strategy and ongoing RTP platform management activities.
What we expect of you, day to day.
The RTP Product team supports in-market technical responses to opportunities in order to modernize payments infrastructure worldwide. The primary responsibilities of this position are to:
- Gather input and insights to help synthesize approaches to support new RTP capabilities
- Support and execute projects on definition, design, development and market roll out of new new payment platform infrastructure and value added services with internal and external technical development teams
- Manage responses to RTP opportunities, in conjunction with Visa Technology, Sales, Strategy, and other Product organizations
- Support Product Managers in the ideation, development and execution of the product roadmap
- Assist with execution and deployment of go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with the technical/product teams for Visa RTP partners
- Support day to day product management activities including but not limited to project tracking, Support and execute projects on design, development and market roll out of new features and capabilities for US consumer credit platforms.
What we're after...
- Experience in account-to-account payments in key areas such as operations, product management or technical sales support
- Bachelor degree or hold equivalent professional experience, MBA preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on projects across teams and ensure project deadlines are met
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively across functional areas to build consensus and achieve goals.
- A high, self-defined standard of excellence and drive for continual improvement
- An affinity for payments technology and its future. Deep curiosity about what is happening, and what is happening next in the industry
- Ability to interpret data and translate findings into strategic insights and actionable recommendations
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.