Senior Director, Visa Loyalty Product Solutions
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Global Visa Commerce Solutions Team is looking for a Senior Director of Product Management who
is passionate about innovating and delivering new loyalty and offers solutions globally. This leader will work with clients, regions and internal experts to identify and prioritize products to ideate, develop and drive product commercialization.
The role will also be responsible for leading development and execution of new product development, global loyalty partner identification and evaluation and go-to-market activities. This individual will be custodian and have overall responsibility for the near term and long term Loyalty Product Roadmap & Charter, including roadmap governance, budget approval and management and regional stakeholder engagement. He/She will work closely with the technology teams and regional Loyalty teams to define prioritiesThis is a matrixed, cross functional role so organizational savvy and interpersonal skills are critical, to coordinate the build, launch and support of new and existing products.
Stakeholder Management and Communication is a critical aspect of this role. This role is global and will need to balance regional and global opportunities to achieve overall go-to -market strategies. Intake and prioritization of strategically important product features into the roadmap demands a combination of art and science. The role has final accountability for executing the loyalty roadmap - combining an agile, innovative approach and a deep appreciation of market needs with disciplined execution. Big-picture and long term thinking with an intense focus on near-term execution and output are critical to success. Accomplishing this will require a nuanced ability to influence and collaborate across a complex and highly matrixed organization.
The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience, including at least ten years of
experience leading product development and product technical management. Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate and differentiate products with evidence of tangible business results. Ability to communicate technical details to account managers, sales executives and clients.
- Significant experience in loyalty products, API-based product solution delivery and web services.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to execute tactically according to a well-defined plan
- Demonstrated experience in product/scope planning and development of product roadmaps in collaboration with business partners
- Extensive experience working directly with loyalty products, across geographies preferred
- Experience with Agile development
- Direct experience leading ideation, design, development and implementation for new products .
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in and influence change at all levels.
- Technical product expert
- Experience working in a matrix environment, across product and development teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed.
- An ability to adjust messaging according to the audience, from going deep into more technical aspects of the product with the appropriate audience that requires this level of detail to providing an overview of product strategy and proposition to Visa management, clients and partners
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.