Senior Product Manager SME - Level 5
- London, UK
Job Title: Senior Product Manager SME - Level 5
Job Code: REF16694I
Skill Category: Regional Sales
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Thursday 4th April 2019
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd May 2019
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Manager Product (SME) - London, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect day to day...
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the development and growth of Visa Business Services products in the SME segment in Europe, reporting to the Head of SME for Europe.
- Working within product plans and strategies, you will establish and develop product delivery plan and roadmaps for SME products and propositions and be responsible for their implementation and deployment
- You will be a subject matter expert to external and internal stakeholders. You will have a strong understanding of the issues and challenges for small businesses, with an appreciation of European markets, that you can leverage effectively.
- You will be responsible for financials and governance for the SME products, and work to growth targets and plans. You will understand the financials of the product set. Managing the delivery of proposition development and management within budget, you will ensure maximum returns on a sizeable investment and delivering milestones to agreed timescales and agreed KPIs
- You will be comfortable in working in a matrix environment with stakeholders in Visa and in our key customer organisations.
- Following the SME plan for Europe, you will identify new partners in the SME service provider and Fintech space, that can add value to the Visa SME proposition. You will then follow the correct processes to on board them to Visa. Your responsibility will include managing the partner relationships.
- You will develop, enhance and maintain all necessary market supporting product materials, including digital materials.
- You will be required to work proactively with the Client Engagement teams across Europe to support new issuers and new markets whilst utilising marketing and other tools to enable existing issuers to grow volumes. As required, provide support for strategically important client business pitches
- You will have a good understanding of the regulatory requirements and ensure compliance for all initiatives
What we're after...
- The successful applicant will have extensive experience in product/propositions management and development experience in a international payments company
- Experience of managing major projects in a business to business environment with a strong focus on delivery
- Strong understanding of Visa’s business (four party model, rules, pricing, products, sales) processes.
- Proven international payments experience and strong understanding global payment systems.
- Deep knowledge of the SME segment is essential, preferably gained through a service provider or Fintech working in the segment
- Good innovation skills with the ability to recognise the need for change and new ideas
- Clear achievement drive and proven attitude and self-motivation to establish and achieve goals and targets
- Orientation towards teamwork, good attitude towards cross functional working and reporting and ability to work across the organisation to ensure that Visa delivers the best results for Clients
- Credibility to convince and negotiate with senior bankers; strong relationship skills with the ability to gain confidence of customers, establishing open and effective relationships with all parties
- Financial management skills are required, including budgeting and P&Ls
- Excellent professional conduct, by demonstrating integrity and honesty in both internal and external relationships
- One or more European language is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable representing Visa with our customers and in public forums.