Client Engagement - Graduate
- London, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with UK&I Clients to promote and secure use of Visa Europe products and services. Responsible for supporting sales and development across the business in our UK&I market by building deep partnerships with our client, opening up access and offering creative solutions with a strong focus on developing our UK&I client segment.
Here are some cool things our UK&I Client Engagement work on:
- Providing robust analytics to identify commercial card trends and future payment product opportunities for Visa.
- Work alongside clients, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships
- Monitor and analyse the performance of client accounts, suggesting ways to develop existing business, improve performance and grow volume.
- Developing analytical-based financial tools to support product business cases, including pricing and funding requirements.
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as marketing, products, merchant & acquirers innovation, operations and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about client opportunities and issues, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as “One Visa” Sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products.
- Develop excellent knowledge of Visa products and services and understand the impact of your specialty area on client business
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2019, ready to start full-time work this Autumn, or university student who graduated in 2018.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Passion for new technology and data-driven decision making