Senior Consultant (Migration / Portfolio Conversion) - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sr. Consultant in the Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Sr. Consultant will report to Head of VCA Solutions team (London) to promote and deliver projects that help Visa clients migrate their customers from one card to another (‘Portfolio Conversion’). The Sr. Consultant will work towards the team’s goals and assist in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis, insight and practical recommendations to enable successful delivery of client-facing projects.
Furthermore, the Sr. Consultant might be also responsible for delivering internal projects, analysis and reports for internal use.
What we expect of you, day to day.
The VCA Solutions team is responsible for the development, promotion and delivery of scalable and repeatable Consulting Solutions that satisfy common client needs. The Sr. Consultant will act as a subject matter expert (SME) on Portfolio Conversions to develop and deliver services that enable our clients across Europe to convert their customers seamlessly from one product to another. The Sr. Consultant will also support our VCA Europe goals more broadly across the region. The role will report to the Head of VCA Solutions, as part of our VCA Europe practice.
Lead the development of Consulting Solutions that enable new and existing clients migrate their customers from one product to another seamlessly and profitably
Provide Portfolio Conversion subject matter expertise to help Visa win new business
Identify opportunities and potential for improvement to help Visa clients in growing their business
Develop and propose appropriate Conversion strategies and business solutions to the client
Support the development of Global VCA Portfolio Conversion capabilities and credentials
Manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements across Europe
Management of internal and external project team members
Set and manage the project budgets
Contribute to consulting sales and delivery targets
Perform data analysis
Help to intensify the business relationships between Visa and its key clients
Build and retain Visa Consulting relationships to our key clients
Support VCA Solutions Team and the broader VCA Europe team in achieving its objectives
Initiate and execute Thought Leadership projects on the future of payment and retail banking to our clients and partners
Leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and product teams as well as the Visa Innovation and Data Sciences team
Support Visa Consulting and Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools and innovative methodologies on personal and on team level
What we’re after…
- Extensive experience in card issuance and or migration / portfolio conversions gained in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business
- Available to work onsite with clients preparing for and/or managing migrations
- Deep knowledge of payment card/banking operations (e.g. technology platforms, call centers, marketing operations)
- Previous experience in strategy / management consulting; with proven project delivery know-how and expertise in consulting methodologies
- Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Deep sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Fluent in English (written & verbal).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Business acumen and analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- Technology/Digitally-savvy and an understanding of consumer economics/behaviour
- Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
- Ability to travel
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.