Consultant (Business Advisor) - Level 4
- Paris, fr
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Consultant France/BeLux, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VC&A) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa’s clients, including both financial institutions and merchants.
The France/BeLux Consulting Practice within VC&A provides consulting and solution services for Visa’s issuer, acquirers and merchants in France, Belgium & Luxembourg. We apply our deep expertise in the payments industry to provide solutions to assist clients with their key business priorities drive growth and improve profitability.
The team is looking for a Consultant to join our consulting practice and play a role developing high impact projects for Visa’s clients in the FBL region. The role reports to the Visa FBL consulting team and working across France, Belgium & Luxembourg.
The Consultant will work towards the team’s goals and assist in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis, insight and practical recommendations to enable successful delivery of client projects.
Furthermore, the Consultant might be also responsible for delivering internal projects, analysis and reports for internal use.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Manages and/or supports the sales/delivery of consulting projects, ensuring the project achieves the required outcomes to a defined deadline.
- Develops and maintains the project plan, content scope and final deliverables for larger projects
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Conduct data analysis
- Review relevant reports and information sources
- Conduct benchmarking from different internal/external sources and desktop research
- Effectively communicate and liaise project findings with internal and external stakeholders at
various levels of seniority and function
- Supports the Senior Consultant and Managing Consultant to source new work and may occasionally be involved in independently selling new small projects. Liaises with other parts of the Visa Europe business where appropriate for projects scoping and completion (e.g. AE & MSA sales team).
- Serves as a day-to-day client contact, regularly liaising with clients throughout the project lifecycle and managing/participating in project delivery and execution for our clients.
- Identifies process improvements including repeatable and scalable solutions and shares knowledge and expertise with team members as required.
- Delivers reports and presentations communicating recommended approaches, often with the support of Consultants and Analysts in preparing these deliverables.
What we’re after…
- BS/BA us required (preferably economics, finance or business), or hold equivalent professional experience
- Previous consulting experience (preferably client-facing experience in strategy or management consulting firms)
- Willingness to travel within the Be/Lux region & UK (London) as required
- Strong Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- Commercial Acumen – being able to spot an opportunity and drive value for Visa and the Client
- Self-starter and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the payments business and/or financial services (financial technology will be a plus)
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at various levels within the business
- Excellent (creative) PowerPoint skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Strong Business Acumen and Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- Excellent report writing skills (ability to tell a simple ‘story’ involving complex issues)
- Knowledge of Visa Products, services and transaction flows
- Excellent understanding of transactional data, Visa data and alternative data sources
- Advanced data skills (ability to use Excel and manipulate data)
- Technology/Digitally-savvy and an understanding of consumer economics/behaviours
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
- Ability to travel
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.