Technical Product Analyst
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Inc. is searching for a passionate Full stack developer for our MAP PD team. As a key team member, he/she will be helping us building next generation in-house tools for MAP PD which is going to have a greater positive impact in our Developer productivity. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with developers and customers to ease their journey and to influence the product roadmap, to ensure the user experience is easy and frictionless.
Join our team and take on this unique opportunity to build an experience that can meaningfully impact and transform the way our end users do their job.
- Primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer is to develop and support customized enterprise tools in a fast phased environment
- Developing the UI that will serve as the entry point to this new experience.
- Be involved in a team that is designing a new experience for our tools and will be consistently challenged to produce a UI that is as simple as it can be yet sophisticated enough to help our end-users accomplish complex tasks.
- Building with latest technologies (ML/NLP/frontend/backend/devops/Cloud) and practicing our enterprise wide processes.
- Design, develop and optimize UI for our users
- Work closely with our Tools engineering teams across the locations to implement best practices
- Work closely with the full stack engineers on the team to refine and help design the correct APIs required by the UI
- Work with other engineering teams and internal customers to identify new opportunities, address critical needs, and solve complex problems using your skills in design simple yet sophisticated UIs
- Become an expert at leveraging internal platform resources and APIs.
- Provide direct support to developers on the MAPPD portals.
- Coordinate with PD, QA, Devops, Cloud engineering and other Operations tams to address developer requests and to provide a superior customer experience
- Continuously expand your knowledge base with new products/APIs being added to the platform
- Continually improve the customer experience and drive towards self-service by developing the community, being the voice of the customer and influencing product roadmap
- Innovate on new ways to interact with developers
- Focus on identifying and meeting developer needs that result in high impact solutions
- 3-5 years of “overall” industry experience within a technology environment, with a track record of successfully delivering complex software systems or services.
- It will be an added advantage if the candidate has experience working in Payment Gateway / Card Payments / Financial Services space with specific experience around
- Creating mapping documents / writing pseudo code to map to specifications of acquirer processor (like First Data, Tsys, Chase Paymentech etc.)
- Working on various payment methods like credit card, SEPA, Electronic Check, Alternate payments like Paypal, Alipay etc.
- Working with major card networks like Visa, Master, Amex etc. and understand payment lifecycle (Auth, Clear, Settle, Chargeback)
- Payment messages such as ISO 8583, APACS etc.
- Knowledge of 3DSecure (Verified by Visa, Mastercard SecureCode, American Express SafeKey, JCB Secure etc.)
- Technical experience in Java technologies, API (SOAP & Rest) and Web Development
- Hands on experience in developing roadmaps, writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proficiency working in an agile environment.
- Exceptional collaboration and partnership skills with the ability to work in a global environment and drive consensus in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to interface well with clients and partners at all levels
- Outstanding communications ability to a diverse customer audience, executives, product, and technology stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid business acumen
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Fast learner on both technical and business side
- Strong customer centric mindset.
- Comfortable operating in a matrix setup
- Proactive, demonstrate sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Detail and results oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions and apply key learnings.
- Strong internal & external stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to stay organized while managing competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.