Digital Partnerships Manager
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Lead the business and relationship development with one of Visa’s key digital partners in Latin America. Align objectives, priorities and resources between Visa and the partner.
- Serve as the main point of contact between Visa and the Partner on a daily basis.
- Deliver financial and business objectives including revenue, payment volume and market penetration objectives. Develop and implement Strategic Plan with aligned Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures for the partner, leveraging resources from Visa and the partner.
- Understand the decision making process within the partner’s organization, developing productive relationships at all organizational levels.
- Understand the partner’s strategies, priorities, needs and business processes, presenting strategic ideas on how Visa’s products can impact their results; in alignment with industry developments and dynamics.
- Secure new business opportunities with the partner in line with partnership objectives, partner needs. etc.
- Manage, facilitate and, implement Visa’s services to meet partner’s business targets assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, project supervision and project delivery.
- Accountable for optimizing resources to achieve partnership objectives, payment volume within the partner’s key market(s).
- He/she is expected to decide over strategic and tactical matters for which he / she is responsible for and escalate the ones that require senior management involvement.
- Conduct business with ethics all across the stakeholders.
- Superior client/partner management skills with previous exposure to partner senior leadership teams.
- Ability to generate innovative creative solutions to unique problems and opportunities encountered in complex, and dynamic environments.
- Influence key members of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of digital payments, e-commerce, industry, its products, services and technologies.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong commercial profile and a credible demeanor, with the ability to quickly become knowledgeable of Visa products and services.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance.
- Consistent record of leading and driving teams to achieve and exceed established goals.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and solid business judgment.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, startup experience preferred but not required.
- Passion for working with digital partners re-shaping payments and commerce in Latin America.
- Self-motivated, ability to solve problems with little direction/supervision.
- Bachelor's degree/ preferably MBA degree
- 8+ years of business experience in the card/payment industry or retail, consumer goods sector
- Native level Fluency in Spanish and English
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.