Analyst, Strategic Initiatives
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This Analyst will be part of the team leading several global cross-functional projects that are important for successful implementation of Visa’s strategy. This individual will solve unique and complex problems with tangible impact on internal and external stakeholders. The individual must be able to think outside the box, analyze information to bring out actionable insights, identify and prioritize actions, and navigate the highly-matrixed global environment. Written and verbal communication skills will be critical.
- Engage subject matter experts across functions and interview internal and external stakeholders with probing questions to surface actionable insights
- Gather data, conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, and apply sound business judgment to surface opportunities, prioritize them and design enhancements
- Deliver on milestones and objectives, in line with the overall project plan
- BA required, Masters preferred
- Results-oriented professional with 3-5 years of business experience
- Analytical mindset, with an ability to question status-quo and generate innovative ideas
- Skilled at working with quantitative datasets using MS Excel and MS Access
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in MS PowerPoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.