Vice President, Product Management – Acceptance Products
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Vice President, Product Management Acceptance Products will be responsible for a complete portfolio of online, mobile and in-store acceptance products across the CyberSource and Authorize.Net business. The product portfolio includes a full suite of e-commerce, mobile and card present payment acceptance solutions that enable integrated commerce experiences across a broad range of use cases and modalities.
Responsibilities include development and execution of a product strategy for the next generation of world class secure payment applications and integrated solutions for card present and card not present forms of payment. Management of the rapid expansion of a product platform enabling a range of payment entry devices for mobile and countertop Point of Sale solutions for in-person payments is a key responsibility. The product portfolio includes support for acquirer, technology platform and merchant clients ranging from small businesses, to mid-market and large enterprise.
The ideal candidate is an experienced senior leader, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams in a fast paced and dynamic environment. He or she must have global perspective with deep payments industry expertise and proven experience in building high performance teams that successfully commercialize innovative products that exceed client expectations.
- Set Vision and Demonstrate Thought Leadership – Develop and grow the leading portfolio of products for remote commerce and in-person payment acceptance. Evangelize the value and differentiation of the product portfolio within the payments ecosystem. Represent the business in client forums and industry events as a thought leader.
- Drive Product Strategy and Roadmap – Synthesize global market requirements and develop a strategic product plan in order to lead the industry in meeting the payment acceptance needs of clients and partners. Ensure products are fully commercialized for scale and double digit revenue growth.
- Define and Deepen Business Development Strategies – Direct business development initiatives with key partners to support seamless payment acceptance solutions and enhanced relevance in specific applications and market segments.
- Lead the Product Management Team – Lead and manage a team of product management professionals. Set clear goals and expectations to drive optimal business outcomes. Lead and influence the organization to define and execute a cohesive growth strategy, underpinned by strong business cases and aligned product investments. Inspire a strong team of global leaders.
- Refine and Optimize Customer Experience – Provide customers with products that deliver best in class experiences. Drive best practices and establish KPIs to monitor and manage product performance. Ensure seamless delivery of products including contracting, integration and support experiences to grow the business line and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 15 years of accelerated professional growth in leading companies, with advanced degree and track record of increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments
- Relevant product management experience, preferably in the payments industry.
- Proven leadership capabilities including strategy development and effective decision making. Strong disposition towards action and results.
- Demonstrated success in managing and delivering high growth product lines in a matrixed and distributed global organization.
- Experience leading teams working with Android/iOS developer product, e-commerce platforms and payment terminal hardware partners.
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Customer centric mindset. Obsessed with continuous product improvement.
- Incumbent must make themselves available to speak with partners in various international time zones
- Position can be based in San Francisco, Foster City or Bellevue office locations- travel requirements will vary depending on where the incumbent is based.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.