Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting & Analytics - Level 5
- London, gb
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting & Analytics, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting & Analytics will play a key role in providing management information, analysis and insights to Visa’s executive team. The role holder will support the Head of Reporting & Analytics to prepare regular reporting (month-end results, MI Pack, etc) and develop the analytical framework of revenues, expenses, and driver trends.
The incumbent will report to the Head of Reporting & Analytics and be expected to work closely with finance leads for the various Support Functions, as well as Controllership and the Visa Inc. FP&A teams.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Develop, maintain or improve the analytical models used to track business driver performance (payment volume, processing count, cross-border spend patterns).
- Deliver accurate and relevant reporting to Visa’s management by providing variance analysis and insightful commentary on financial results, including revenues and expenses.
- This includes playing a key role in the month-end close and associated reporting, including the separated accounts produced in compliance with IFR.
- Take ownership of the Client Yields model, facilitate its migration to the PowerBI platform and promote its use amongst stakeholders.
- Enhance the competitive intelligence framework used to benchmark Visa’s performance against competition from other schemes and means of payment.
- Respond to management’s ad hoc requests within tight timeframes using the appropriate tools and techniques.
What we’re after…
- Technically savvy, comfortable handling large datasets.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Ability to interrogate data, ask probing questions and articulate findings in a clear and concise manner, in the form of commentary or visualisations.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent, with a solid understanding of the key financial concepts.
- Expert Excel
- Proficiency in at least one of the standard BI packages (Hyperion, Cognos, Microstrategy, Business Objects or others)
- Understanding of the payment industry: transaction flow and pricing mechanisms
- Knowledge of Power Pivot/BI
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.