Senior Implementation Analyst
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This Senior Implementation Analyst provides tactical support to financial institutions and partners for Visa B2B Connect product. This role is an individual contributor role responsible for leading the implementation with financial institutions and partners. This role will work directly with clients to manage an end-to-end implementation, including client consultation, project management, meeting management, training and handover to the Visa B2B Connect Account Management team.
- Lead the implementation of Visa B2B Connect using Project Management Methodology best practices and skills.
- Lead activities for Visa B2B Connect applications and platforms; including establishing clear project plans, status and expectation setting for technical migration activities.
- Provide technical expertise to structure an effective implementation.
- Build strong customer relationships with the ability to simplify complex problems to support business needs.
- Continuously monitor progress, customer feedback, and provide status updates and project milestones to the project team, senior management, the client, and banking partners, via weekly or other progress reporting, and by managing status meetings.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans with risk/mitigation plans and issue logs to enhance external and internal communications.
- Create and maintain necessary internal and external implementation documentation and forms.
- As a subject matter expert, acquire and maintain a deep understanding of supported services to train customer and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and/or efficiency.
- Responsible for own work assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve issues and meet deadlines.
- Responsible for accurately recording project progression within a CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Requires a minimum of 8+ year’s progressively responsible experience in an implementation support role in software, financial or information services.
- Experience (at least 8+ years) in project management.
- Experience with B2B Solutions and/or Commercial Solutions preferred.
- Experience with bank-to-bank money transfer domestic or cross-border.
- Knowledge in SWIFT (i.e. MT103), JSON, XML, and ISO message formats a plus.
- Knowledge in secure communication protocol such as SFTP, FTP/S and HTTPS.
- Knowledge in application programing interfaces (APIs) gateways.
- Must be able to understand technical documents such as client facing guides and/or messaging specifications.
- Basic knowledge of contacts, participating agreements and/or MSA’s a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical resources.
- Strong ability to multi-task, organize, manage, and implement complex projects with minimal oversight.
- Good presentation and communication skills. Must be comfortable and engaging to lead product demonstrations and speak to technical material with ease.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Needs to be able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated expertise in using standard MS Office tools (e.g., MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.