Business Development Manager
- Beijing, China
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
• Develop business plan for China Post Saving Bank as well as all regional issuers in northern China including key measurable targets such as number of newly onboard member and number of new banks launching Visa card.
• Responsible for the engagement with the client's relevant functions and oversee the day to day relationship with the client. Establish and maintain positive, beneficial and constructive relationships with key stakeholders and influence client preference for Visa through provision of valuable business solutions through Visa capabilities
• Identify potential clients with business needs and areas for cooperation with Visa and win clients by acquiring Visa membership and launching Visa card.
• Deliver financial objectives including net revenue, payment volume and other targets.
• Co-ordinate and bond internal stakeholders to deliver cohesively compiled value added services, and support to the client. Unite internal functions, including Product, Marketing, Risk, Operations, Finance, Client Support, and etc., to set and deliver the strategic agenda for Visa's business with the client to increase penetration of Visa's payment products and programs via the introduction of new initiatives or the expansion of existing ones.
• Ensure accurate financial management of the client via the development of logical forecasting and reporting. Manage and monitor the process of the contracts with the client.
• Achieve Client Engagement Survey targets.
• Collect feedback on small issuer's opinion on product, service, operation, risk, training, etc. and provide insights from small issuer team's perspective.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in financial payment industries preferably with knowledge of business development or sales, or product development
• MS Office / PC knowledge
• Internet / Mobile skills
• Good numerate skill
• Business Development experience is a must
• Good project management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must have good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin language.