Senior Software Test Engineer
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Are you interested in working on one of the most exciting domain and fast-growing space? The payment industry, in parallel with technology in general, is experiencing a period of rapid, disruptive innovation. At the same time, mobile connectivity is growing rapidly and, with it, comes the opportunity to extend financial products to the 2.5 billion people around the world who are financially excluded.
Push Payments is a strategic initiative at Visa, focused on building the next generation payment network connecting, individuals and businesses with banks, fin-tech players, countries and regions with the flexibility to use a variety of payment instruments.
Part of the broader Digital and Developer Platform organization, Push Payments team is looking to hire the best and brightest technologists with ambition and drive to build the next generation of payment network that would further extend the reach and scale of Visa’s payment network. This is once in a lifetime opportunity and you feel excited about joining and leading the revolution- come join us!
Senior Software Test Engineer will design and implement test solutions with highest quality using agile tools & methodologies
· Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 3-6 years’ experience testing highly distributed and complex systems.
· 3-6 years' experience in payment industry.
· Hands-on Java programming, Automation Scripting, White box testing experience in JAVA & JUnit.
· Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework.
· Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST based services.
· Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA).
· Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle & MongoDB.
· Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan etc.
· Familiarity with mobile testing concept and tools.
· Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools such as Nagios.
· Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura etc.).
· Hands-on experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools.
· Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
· Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.