Director, Platforms & Delivery – Global Sales Enablement
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are looking for a team member with previous client-facing experience to take his/her insights and knowledge from the market and translate those into the next generation of Visa’s sales enablement solutions and tools.
The ideal candidate will be strong both commercially and technically, and comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders from end users to business operations to executives. Your responsibility will be to translate Global Merchant Sales and Acquiring’s (GMSA) strategic and business priorities as well as requirements from regional sales teams and other stakeholders into a platform roadmap and drive its execution to maximize to the value of our sales platform for our client-facing teams and executives.
How you will make an impact:
· You will be a key partner with management and internal stakeholders to develop and execute a global platform roadmap that meets the demands of GMSA’s business,
· Work with stakeholders across GMSA to understand client needs/priorities and modify the Salesforce platform to keep pace with the demands of the business,
· Be a strong advocate and supporter for internal stakeholders to deliver holistic solutions and tools that solve their business problems and accelerates the business forward,
· Have the ability to take a full 360 view of the business while evaluating and clearly articulating upstream and downstream impacts to stakeholders,
· Integrate Salesforce with other data streams and platforms to enable/automate global scorecard tracking and other reporting required by management and sales teams,
· Maintain and administer the GMSA’s core global sales enablement platforms (Salesforce, Compass and potentially other data tools),
· Train -sales teams around the world to ensure understanding and proper usage of the platform(s),
· Enable regional leadership teams with means/process of ensuring data is entered correctly and in a timely manner into Salesforce by regional Account Executives,
· Provide agreed-upon standardized reporting based on Salesforce data,
· Position yourself as a thought leader and well respected expert in sales and product enablement space.
Why you’ll love us:
· We believe what we do is a team sport – we win together
· Our team loves what they do – driving the future of fintech and payments
· Quality outcomes and relationships are what matters to us
· Visa is going places and we are on the forefront of the evolution of the payments industry
· We are growing and evolving as we go
· You have 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully
· You have successfully used, implemented, managed, an enterprise CRM solution, preferably Salesforce CRM
· You have strong technical knowledge of Salesforce capabilities and the various features that can be leveraged to improve operational efficiencies
· Your experience includes a strong sales enablement component with managing and supporting key sales business processes and tools
· You are a ninja in MS Excel and database/query tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy and Hadoop
· You are known for delivering outstanding platforms and tools that are user friendly
· You are passionate about customer success and delivering exceptional results
· You are self-motivated and highly driven. You have get-things-done in your DNA
· Multi-tasking and juggling is your jam, and prioritization butters your bread
· You value relationships and bring passion and energy to everything you do
· You can distill complexity and data down and make it easily digested. You love to tell stories
· You have great judgement and show grace under pressure
· You build momentum for change and carry the team across the finish line in making it happen.
· You are a great listener, can communicate clearly and are able to influence many types of people across levels who are technical and non-technical
· You put a premium on strong working relationships and know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.