Senior Analyst, Strategic Initiatives
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This Analyst will be part of the team leading several global cross-functional projects that are important for successful implementation of Visa’s strategy. This individual will solve unique and complex problems with tangible impact on internal and external stakeholders. The individual must be able to think outside the box, analyze information to bring out actionable insights, identify and prioritize actions, and navigate the highly-matrixed global environment. Written and verbal communication skills will be critical.
- Engage subject matter experts across functions and interview internal and external stakeholders with probing questions to surface actionable insights
- Gather data, conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, and apply sound business judgment to surface opportunities, prioritize them and design enhancements
- Deliver on milestones and objectives, in line with the overall project plan
- BA required
- Masters preferred
- Results-oriented professional with 5-7 years of business experience
- Analytical mindset, with an ability to question status-quo and generate innovative ideas
- Skilled at working with quantitative datasets using MS Excel and MS Access
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in MS PowerPoint
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.