As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
To oversee the payroll functions for APAC countries and work closely with Controller and HR Team to ensure compliance, integrity, accuracy is maintained at all times.
Leadership and coaching for the payroll processing team. Successful leadership ensure ensuring team members fully execute the following task promptly with no errors.
- Review on accuracy of time-sheet (properly signed off by employees and line manager) through mailboxes and ADP e-time systems.
- Quick follow through on missing time-sheet in resolving all dispute items with time-keeping team.
- Administer payroll calendars and communication to employees, HR and Controllership team.
- Administrating team annual leave and sick leave and benefits.
- Ensure reconciliation for all APAC countries on a bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- To ensure answering queries from the HR mailbox and closing HR tickets within stipulated timeline.
- Main focal point for all payroll service providers and work closely with Director in region and Head of Global Payroll.
- Ensure the team meet payroll and government agency timelines.,
- Annual preparation of audit (internal, external, SOX) on all payroll and related matter.
- To assist in the preparation of audit schedules for payroll.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in end to end payroll operation/administration in APAC and CEMEA region with a Degree in Human Resource or Finance.
- Meticulous with strong analytical, organization and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of payroll best practices, government and tax regulation.
- Proficiency in Workday and ADP will be an added advantage.