Global Mobility Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Global Mobility Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Think globally and act regionally. The Regional Global Mobility Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of Visa’s global mobility program in the EMEA/CEMEA Region ensuring the program fully supports Visa’s talent acquisition and talent management initiatives. At Visa, the global mobility function includes international and domestic assignments, one-way domestic and international relocations and immigration. This person is responsible for ensuring a high level of service with a key focus on employee experience. Additionally, this person is responsible for regional program compliance, supplier partner management and ensuring the program meets the needs of our regional and global businesses and stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of managing employee mobility and immigration.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Be the regional leader representing the global mobility program in region by managing and coordinating day-to-day activities related to international and domestic assignments, one-way (domestic and international) relocations and immigration in the region
- Manage and coordinate regional relationships with third party supplier partners (tax, relocation, immigration), ensuring exceptional service levels to our employees
- Apply mobility-related expertise in consultation with regional HR partners and other key stakeholders; educate on mobility program and market best practices
- Interpret business needs in the region and influence program structure, policies and design to ensure mobility program meets those needs
- Conduct regional business reviews regarding regional activity using data as a driver for those sessions
- Collaborate with peers on and manage program projects
What we’re after…
- Mid-level years of Mobility experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and supplier management skills
- Ability to work at both operational and strategic levels
- Ability to mitigate unforeseen problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to translate the technical nature of mobility work (immigration, international taxation) for clear stakeholder understanding
- Bachelor’s degree or hold equivalent professional experience.
- GMS or CRP Certifications desired, but not required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.