Director, Sales Operations - CEMEA
- Dubai, ae
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are currently seeking an outstanding candidate for a Director position, to manage the end to end client CRM lifecycle that will sustainably improve sales productivity and engagement.
The role is based in Dubai reporting into the Head of Sales Operations. The role will work across CEMEA, partnering with client facing leaders as well as with Sales Operations teams in other Regions to bring best practices into CEMEA
Principle Responsibilities / Key Results Area
- Increase the adoption of Playbook through identifying the key capabilities that drive impact, overseeing the delivery of the roadmap to incorporate these new capabilities. This effort requires coordination with Global stakeholders
- Assist in the further development of sales tools to help with end to end pipeline management and effective rollout across the organization. Example: contract management, deals structuring, etc.
- Drive tangible metrics, provide sales insights based on analysis of trends, results, sales pipelines and segmentation analysis to drive better business outcomes
- Development and generation of reporting decks to track all key operating metrics for successful implementation of new tools
- Manage and run the ‘Voice of Client’ program both existing and new from an end to end perspective
- Manage the Knowledge Management tool agenda and enable rapid adoption
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility with various CEMEA functions and Country teams, in order to work in a matrix organization
- Experience in sales and marketing with practical experience in customer segmentation analysis
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, compelling messages to senior managers and other stakeholders
- Participate actively in change management practices to promote sales process adoption
- Self-confident and hands-on, with the ability to operate in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
- Excellent collaborator with ability to influence without authority, and rally corporate resources and functional experts to drive business objectives
- Experience in generating relevant dashboards and providing actionable insights for management and sales teams
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and financial acumen required
- Minimum 7 years of experience specifically in sales, and sales operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field. A master’s degree would be an advantage
- Experience in and/or significant exposure to the financial services/payments industry required
- Experience in handling projects with multiple work streams, and coordinating complex cross-enterprise processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Background in Salesforce platform with ability to analyze trends, sales results, pipelines and forecast accuracy
- Experience with process re-engineering and implementations preferred
- Experience across multiple countries and cultures, ideally within a complex, matrix management