Sales Standards Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sales Standards Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Sales Standards Manager is responsible for acting as a Subject Matter Expert in Playbook and supporting the consistent application of key sales processes across the Europe Region.
What we expect of you day to day.
- Support Playbook user activation and adoption to align the Europe Region with Visa’s global sales operations
- Manage Executive Briefing quality assurance in accordance with the global mandate
- Work with sub-regional Playbook Black Belts to ensure market, account and opportunity planning cadence is delivered to the global standard
- Drive co-ordination and unblocking of performance obstacles for faster delivery to support sales and client retention efforts across the sub-regions
- Support the co-ordination and removal of obstacles for the optimising of Visa’s sales process across the sub-regions
- Division-wide embedding of client development planning, pipeline management and forecasting process through central support & monitoring
- Collaborate with Playbook technical support resources to ensure Europe’s system change and development requirements are agreed, action and subsequently embedded.
- Support the user acceptance testing and implementation of the Playbook Roadmap
- Manage event/campaign activities that are specific to the Regional Sales division
What we’re after…
- Considerable experience within a sales management environment.
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms
- Experience with iterative project and development processes, and the ability to communicate effectively with IT resources
- Ability to lead requirements discussions
- Proven influencing skills; ability to engage and gain commitment from peers and an extended stakeholder community. Hold others to account on commitments.
- Able to set priorities, manage expectations, work both as part of a team and independently
- Effective time management, organization, and planning skills.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.