Technical Account Manager
- Mentor, OH 44060, USA
CardinalCommerce is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions and operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa. Cardinal deepens insights with comprehensive visibility into Card-Not-Present and 3-D Secure processed transactions with intelligent data-driven tools. Partnering with Cardinal, everyone wins: the consumer can purchase, the merchant can sell and the issuing bank can collect funds, all safely and securely.
Collaborating with Cardinal provides greater insight and expertise into how authentication impacts authorization and fraud resulting in an increase in valid sales with fewer false declines at check-out. Cardinal’s technology-leading product works on behalf of both card issuers and merchants to streamline the authentication process, making authentication fast, secure and friction-free across all devices.
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for dedicated ongoing technical support of Cardinal’s Enterprise-level book of business on both Merchant and Issuer Customers. A successful TAM will display high levels of Business Acumen, relationship building and consultative-selling skills. They will possess the technical capacity to handle incoming inquiries and provide technical guidance to our top tier Customers.
Show an understanding of Cardinal Product Strategy and Vision and have the ability to drive execution of strategy by working in tandem with our Sales, Customer Success, and Support team. Will act as Cardinal SME (tech sales, integration, support) for our Customers.
• For assigned book of business (existing Enterprise Clients) act as Cardinal Technical SME
• For assigned accounts, create and maintain complete technical profile outlining how Customer has implemented Cardinal solutions (connection methods, flow diagrams, Customer environment, etc.)
• Function as a frontline technical resource for best practice and Customer questions
• Ensure incoming support inquiries are handled in timely fashion and with highest level of Customer Service
• Engage with Customer Support as a Customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
• Lead technical account expansion efforts (setting up new MIDs, coordinating/monitoring new traffic ramps, pilots, etc.)
• Assist assigned Customers with:
• Basic and advanced transaction research
• Questions regarding Cardinal's Solutions and the authentication landscape in general
• Technical issues and inquiries
• Assist Customer Success Team with
• Performance/Transaction Monitoring and trending
• QBR process
• Technical discussions/questions
• Engage with Solution Engineering & Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
• Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
• Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with Customer’s Project Managers, as required
• Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status
• Prepare and present any required reports to requestor and management as required
• Follow all established processes and procedures
• Strong relationship management and consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers, and identify and drive profitability within a portfolio
• Advanced knowledge of authentication and payment brand transaction flows
• Advanced knowledge in Cardinal technology and implementation methods
• Ability to read/troubleshoot transaction logs
• Demonstrated Success in in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
• Competitive awareness and proficient in explaining Cardinal's product and service differentiators
• Superior customer focus and drive for results
• Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
• Strong financial acumen
• Drive results and successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
o In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an Associate’s degree with at least 5 years of experience will be considered
• At least 2 years successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills.
• Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
• Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
• Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Developed information seeking skills and ability to communicate for results.
• Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills.
• Payments industry knowledge
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com
• Frequent sitting, walking
• Ability to travel 15-20% via air or land
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.