Customer Service Representative, Merchant Support
- Lehi, UT, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is driven by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
The Customer Service Representative, Merchant Support will be part of our award winning Customer Support team responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of our growing merchant base. As a Customer Support Representative, you will be assisting Authorize.Net merchants and partners with their payment gateway accounts through inbound phone calls.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to incoming merchant and partner requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific key performance indicators
- Answer merchant questions and resolve problems related to billing, account management, website integration, connectivity methods and other technical issues
- Thoroughly and efficiently document cases in customer relationship manager system (Salesforce)
- Update cases (Salesforce) with current status of all ongoing issues and merchant contacts
- Collaborate with managers, advanced support, product support specialists and partner groups as needed to provide one-call resolution
- Competitive start rate with shift differential along with quarterly bonuses and an annual review of compensation.
- Paid 6 week training that begins on 6/10/2019. Training schedule is Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Shifts start times vary from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week
- Extensive coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision insurance from top-notch networks of doctors and facilities with no waiting period
- 401k plan with company 2 to 1 match ($2 for every $1 you contribute up to 5% of your base pay for a total of 10%)- always fully vested
- Generous paid time off (21 days for years 1-5, and increases after that)
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Education assistance, adoption assistance, and commuter assistance
- Rewarding environment with opportunity for career advancement
- Employee stock purchase program allows employees to purchase Visa stock at a 15% discount
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of work experience
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Customer service experience required. Prior experience in call center, financial industry, ecommerce, or technical environment is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to the businesses key performance indicators and exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, strong team engagement, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required
- Must be able to have meaningful conversations that will lead to merchant loyalty and reduce merchant attrition
- Paid 6-week training starting 06/10/2019, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Full schedule availability is required
- You must successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and on-the-job training
- Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct
- Direct hire (not contract) set schedules determined at the time of offer. Hours of operation are between 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM, 7 days a week
- Our customers rely on us to be available to meet their needs every day, including weekends and holidays
- 8 hour shifts / 5 days per week which includes either a Saturday or Sunday shift and another day off during the week
- Sit or stand in a comfortable position at a sit/stand desk (as needed) for up to 8-10 hours per day with minimal breaks
- Work at a computer with lighting above workstation
- Ability to hear average/normal conversations over the phone
- Ability exchange accurate information over the phone and in-person
- Ability to make small movements such as typing, and navigating a computer via a mouse
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.