Digital Marketing Production Specialist
- Bellevue, WA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -- making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do, and CyberSource, a Visa company, is the payment management platform that drives our merchant enablement agenda. CyberSource is the global category leader in its space, enabling over $350B of global digital commerce annually. Over 465,000 merchants worldwide use CyberSource and Authorize.Net payment management solutions to enable sales growth, create new customer experiences and business models, mitigate risk, and operate with greater agility. CyberSource is the only payment management solution that operates as part of Visa, and thereby uniquely benefits from the security, innovation and global scale, only Visa can provide.
Visa is an advocate for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Digital Marketing Production Specialist is a key member in our worldwide digital marketing team, supporting strategic, integrated marketing objectives that generate, optimize and accelerate awareness, engagement and demand. This position contributes to multiple initiatives including the maintenance of existing websites, the buildout of new websites, support for online marketing programs, project management and more. The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in digital and B2B marketing and have a passion for operational excellence and data-driven decisions.
The position reports to the Sr. Director, Digital Marketing. It may be based in Bellevue, WA or Foster City, CA with some domestic travel expected.
- Work hand-in-hand with outside agencies to deliver a best-of-class experience that embraces emerging web trends while maintaining usability standards and delivers a compelling and ‘sticky’ web experience.
- Represent stakeholders in continuously improving CyberSource’s web properties across all audiences, geographies and form factors while prioritizing internal and external requirements.
- Lead ongoing usability and A/B feedback initiatives, (plus feedback from other sources) to drive incremental improvements.
- Develop and maintain relevant KPIs and site metrics in tight alignment with Marketing Operations and the sales teams.
- Collaborate closely with SEO team to ensure all web-based properties are aligned and generating highest quality results
- Using AEM 6.3, leverage new components and templates to author, edit and launch pages which are consistent with the CyberSource style guide and graphics standards.
- Work collaboratively with developers, product managers, business stakeholders to publish content and assure alignment across schedules, deliverable and assets while assuring accuracy of content and adherence to guidelines and governance principals.
- Five or more years’ experience working in a component-based content management system and at least one years’ experience working with Adobe Experience Manager 6.3. Preferred experience with graphic design tools including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices, trends and business drivers.
- Meticulous attention to detail including critical/analytical thinking as well as the ability to focus on consistency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, adaptability, initiative and follow-through.
- Excellent leader, communicator and team player, positive and tactful with an ability to meet objectives through influence, facilitation and consensus building.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, Master’s degree a plus.
Additional locations considerd: Lehi, UT, Foster City, CA.