Manager, AP Processing
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Processing function has the responsibility for developing the network processing strategy and executing to grow transactions on the Visa network through innovations and value-added services; and working with internal stakeholders on domestic processing opportunities. The Manager, AP Processing will work closely with the AP Processing team to support the development and execution of the Global Network Processing strategy and lead the ATM strategy throughout Asia Pacific. This role will require the holder to become a subject matter expert of the Visa processing and ATM business.
Reporting to the Head of AP Processing, the Manager, AP Processing will be expected to interact effectively with all levels of country, regional, and functional teams. The position will also involve external interaction and communication with key Visa stakeholders, including banks, regulators, processors and strategic vendors.
The position will be based at Visa’s office in Singapore.
Support the development and execution of the AP Processing strategy:
• Develop a strong understanding of Visa’s processing capabilities and objectives.
• Keep abreast of the competitive landscape, National Payment System (NPS) developments and regulations impacting Visa domestic processing
• Support AP Processing market leads in driving key processing initiatives by coordinating across multiple stakeholders within the organization
• Align with product, sales and acceptance initiatives.
• Lead and manage Visa’s ATM processing strategy in AP with the support of Global team and market leads.
• Work with and ensure internal stakeholders including Country Management, Government Relations, Risk, Strategy and Technology teams are effectively communicated to in regards to strategies and plans.
• Ensure activities are regularly reviewed and reported to all relevant global Function, AP and Country leaders.
• Assist in identifying and assessing processing trends, opportunities and threats in the AP region.
• Manage and monitor our relationship with strategic processing vendors and partners in relevant countries
• Promote an understanding of critical success factors to achieving network processing revenue objectives.
• Design and implement programs to increase internal awareness and knowledge of the processing function.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
• 5+ years of relevant payments industry experience. Experience in the Payment Processing sector in Asia Pacific is a plus.
• Strong written and spoken communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Highly developed analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Passion for our business, with high energy and intelligence.
• Structured in your approach, with a high attention to detail and quality on both internal team work and external products brought to market.
• Hands-on, entrepreneurial and nimble, while also able to navigate a globally matrixed environment.
• Multi-national experience preferred.
• Be able to embody Visa’s Leadership Principles of: leading by example, communicating openly, enabling and inspiring others, exceling with partners, acting decisively, and collaborating effectively.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.