- Belfast, UK
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globe merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a global scale) and creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
This position is responsible for identifying and understanding product rollout requirements and building and executing a delivery plan to support the delivery thereof.
- Manage Deployment/Release in Production and Non-Production environments
- Ensure quality assurance is performed in alignment with global initiatives and standards
- Provide governance and technical guidance on software components registered for certification and release vehicles.
- Understanding of web applications, database, infrastructure and configuration management
- Drive implementation of system changes to determine priorities, schedule new builds and releases, and maintain the environment / build planning
- Drives improvements related to release engineering, environment and configuration management,
- Provides problem resolution support
- Maintains direct knowledge of all operations management and technical processes, procedures, quality standards, and status of service delivery
- Bachelors/Degree in Computer Science or similiar and/or relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience with a keen focus on program, project and release management/engineering
- Experience in Deployment management; both Production and Non-Production Systems in a multi-site global organisation
- Proactive, innovative, collaborative, and driven to achieve results
- Experience with environment build-out, prep, installs, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience with SCM tools (GIT, JIRA, WIKI, BAMBOO, JENKINS, BUILDFORGE)
- Proven ability to make sound Risk Management decisions balancing a low tolerance for risk with the need to deliver complex business solutions
- Good communication skills: written and oral, Active listening, seeking to understand others views, communicating at the appropriate level for the audience
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.
Closing date: 10th May 2019 @ 5pm