Product Analytics Manager, Visa Digital Solutions
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Join Visa Digital Product Management team to help build innovative, industry leading payments product experiences for our customers and partners. As a Product Manager focusing on Data Analytics, you will lead our effort in becoming data-centric in our decision making. We are looking for someone who can passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders, by developing deep understanding of user needs through qualitative and quantitative research. "Users" for us represent entities in all aspects of the payment ecosystem, from an end user who shops online to banks who process payments, hence you will be working with a multitude of stakeholder groups to identify market opportunities. You will use the results of your analysis to help create and modify KPIs for our products and solutions and drive product strategy and definition.
The position requires a hands-on can-do attitude, and passion for customer-centric solutions combined with a deep understanding of product design at a global scale.
What's expected from this role?
As part of the global digital product org in a fast evolving payment landscape, the candidate should be able to identify changing trends and opportunities in the digital space in markets around the globe
You obsess about data analytics, product performance, KPIs, user feedback and continuous product improvement
You have the ability to quantify market opportunities and convert them into KPIs to help narrow down what other product owners should focus on in driving adoption
The candidate is expected to be able reach out and work independently and effectively with cross-functional teams located in different parts of the world in defining market needs in a quantifiable way, understanding the complexity and deciphering the ambiguity that large initiatives bring
You possess strong collaboration and influencing skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams to drive deliverables, projects and engagements to completion
You should have a "make it happen" attitude – as a product leader you do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or statistics
- 5 plus years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Strong analytical capability and familiarity with customer journeys from marketing to customer acquisition, conversion and usage
- Knowledge in market research, quantitative and qualitative data analyses
- Ability to influence people from all sectors and levels to challenge why something is the way it is and present strong arguments on how KPIs need to be defined and what they need to be
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills with the ability to synthesize, summarize, and extract the essence of what matters for each stakeholder
- Possess a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with partners from different disciplines
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive initiatives and implement solutions in a dynamic payments industry
- Self-starter with strong results-orientation, sound business judgment, and strong communication skills
- Excellent team player: influencer, collaborator and negotiator
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.