Go to Market Lead – Visa Business Solutions
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Visa's Large and Middle Market Commercial Product Team has responsibility for the North America Market, including: P&L accountability, Development of product vision for Visa's commercial solutions, Creation of issuer segment strategies, Commercialization of new and enhanced products and services, Research and Thought Leadership, and Product Engagement with our issuing financial institutions and partners. The team serves financial institutions and their downstream clients by providing payment products and services to large and middle market corporate/multinational companies, governments and commercial supply chain/B2B segments. The North America Commercial Product Team works collaboratively with the Commercial Platform, Partnerships and Commercial Sales Teams as well as other regions, ensuring alignment on market positioning and collaborative product development across all areas of Commercial Payments globally.
The Go to Market Lead is a key contributor in ensuring adherence to Visa’s Go To Market standards, creating internal and external-facing materials that both educate our sales teams, as well as promote our solutions to our clients. Visa Business Solutions is a growing segment within Visa, with aggressive growth targets and a focus on development of new and innovative payment solutions for commercial clients. Candidate should have strong marketing and collateral development skills with a demonstrated ability to create professional content for a variety of audiences. Candidate should have proven project management skills and have the ability to shift priorities quickly and balance multiple competing priorities simultaneously. Candidate should also have strong analytical skills as they will provide support around product profitability and pricing initiatives across the Large and Middle Market team. This role works collaboratively with product, sales and technology partners to coordinate on the direction and trajectory of the business.
Work with the Global Commercialization Lead and the broader Large and Middle Market team to:
• Create internal and external-facing training and marketing materials
• Manage our monthly Product Briefing process and meetings
• Maintain our Product Materials Repository for the Large and Middle Market team
• Manage our Enhancement Request process and reporting
• Manage our Global Product Roadmap, as well as region and client-facing roadmaps across the Visa Business Solutions team
• Ensure that internal and client-facing documentation is a consistent deliverable from our monthly Release Management process
• Collaborate with internal product, client support, and implementation teams to plan and ensure excellence and on-time delivery of our documentation products.
• Coordinate updates to all core product documentation.
- 3-5 experience in design and development of marketing materials
· Commercial card payments and/or B2B payments experience preferred.
· Strong technical aptitude, including demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter, and other e-learning tools.
- Quantitative skills to organize & structure data from disparate internal, external sources
· Strong writing, verbal, presentation and project management skills.
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible with an eagerness to learn and help others
- Able to work independently and in a matrixed environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Finance or Similar
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.