Miami Products Innovation Center Undergrad Summer Internship
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The world is changing fast, consumers are more connected than ever with the fast adoption of smartphones, the technology has evolved and now it is available to any player of any size which urge Banks and Merchants to wake up to Innovation to compete and prepare for the future.
The Miami Visa Innovation Centre is part of several locations where clients from Latin America and the Caribbean come to design disruptive solutions to test into the markets. We work on exciting projects and co-creations, creating new payments concepts while solving complex problems in collaboration with Visa partners. We combine Design Thinking with innovative approaches to technology and deliver insightful, actionable outcomes and concepts that help define the future of commerce in Latin America.
As intern of Payments Innovation, you will be part of a small team of "intrapreneurs", and will be exposed to all the life cycle of creating solutions for clients and consumers, from research to creating prototypes and test them into the market. During the stay at Visa, you will have the opportunity to attend several Co-Creation Sessions with clients and support the team to create innovative payment solutions that could be piloted in the markets. After the internship, you will be familiar of payment industry, consumer trends, design thinking and human centered design methodologies to create innovative payments solutions for several industries.
- Create relevant content of trends related to payments, technology and consumers in Latin America and specific for the markets. Content could include data, demos, videos and other materials and need to be done through a very deep research.
- Adapt the content to segments of clients, such as Banks and Merchants (e.g. Issuer Banks, Airlines, Insurance Companies, etc) and create standard packages to inspire clients on the design sessions and share material internally for Visa.
- Create a narrative to tell stories related to content
- Use audio visuals to have the content presented and generating high impact into the audience.
- Create the Innovation Center Knowledge Book working together with the design team to summarize all the client sessions to share internally at Visa.
- Curious, creative and with solid research skills
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills
- Capable of working with designers
- Must be able to tell a story based on data
- Teamwork skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint or similar.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.