Senior Account Manager, Account Management - Client Support Services
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to sales, product and technology, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products & services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, Cybersource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Main tasks include (but not limited to):
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Considered as the functional expert for their client's processing and operational business; provide insights and inputs to cross-functional Visa organizations regarding the potential impacts to the clients due to any changes in Visa products and services.
- Coordinate internal resources to support Visa and client’s new product implementation for both core products (Consumer/Commercial, Contact/Contactless) and digital products (such as Scan to Pay and Token).
- Support complex change requests and be accountable for delivery standard and ensure both internal and client’s satisfaction.
- Understand and support market strategies; develop and track account plans.
- Build key relationships with client’s technical, operational, and management staff.
- Proactively identify processing opportunities for clients, to help clients optimize their performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing), resulting in increased revenue.
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and VisaNet services.
- Develop and manage short-term operational initiatives, special projects, and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Identify and analyze processing problem with customer impacts; communicate ongoing situation status; report SLA performance and develop improvement plans to address chronic customer problems.
- Provide client hand-holding, ongoing and progressive face to face training to clients and processors on VisaNet operations and technical matters from basic to advanced level of audience knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Typically requires a minimum of 6-10 years of experience in operations and customer support role in software, financial or information services
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving
- Customer focus and possess the ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations; and work both as part of a team and independently
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions
- Confidence in speaking to clients or internal stakeholders; ability to deliver presentations and report findings to audiences
- Project / technical leadership skills and experience in mentoring new joiners / junior team members
- Proficiency in providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Digital knowledge is a plus
- Language proficiencies for market support needs (Khmer)