Manager, Customer Engagement Consumer Product & Engagement, AP
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Customer Engagement team is part of the Consumer Product group for Asia Pacific, one of Visa’s most dynamic and innovative regions. The team’s primary focus is to re-design Visa’s engagement (loyalty) capabilities into digital platforms and end-to-end consumer experiences that will drive client preference for Visa as a strategic partner and enabler of superior value propositions for the digitally-enabled consumer.
This role requires a broad set of skills to be successful including thought leadership, contemporary knowledge of customer experience practices, a strong data driven aptitude, technology capable and the ability to work with a team of experts and cross-functional partners to deliver on business objectives and revenue targets.
As a key member of this team, you will drive the development, build and go-to-market strategy of Visa engagement & solutions and complement this with strategic partnerships with loyalty providers, digital channels and other new commerce paradigm entities. In this role, you will need to be highly collaborative and be the key interface between the Visa Global Loyalty team in U.S., market product leads and business development management teams in key AP markets to develop solutions that will enable our clients to drive greater card usage, retention and preference.
Working closely with the Visa Consumer & Digital Product team, you will also be co-developing the right solution for targeted customer segments and leveraging on Visa’s API deployment to allow clients to quickly plug into Visa’s capabilities, to drive greater customer loyalty. This role with, from time to time, work across the Consumer Product solutions team on agile based initiatives as part of Visa’s commitment to offer employees equal opportunities to acquire new experiences and knowledge.
We are looking for a self-starter who has in-depth digital product solutions with a track record in innovation in the customer experience and loyalty field. You should have experience working in a matrixed structure and adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver best solutions for our clients.
• Work in close collaboration with Visa’s in-market, regional and global loyalty teams to evaluate feasibility and deployment strategy of loyalty solutions and partnerships, including defining and prioritizing key markets, clients and partners
• Together with key stakeholders, develop enhanced loyalty solutions, digital customer experiences and other technology based service solutions for both Consumers and Commercial products end users with detailed project management and close engagement with key internal stakeholders
• Drive pricing strategy for new solutions and obtain buy in and pricing approvals from Snr management
• Engage with leading loyalty providers and partners in ideating innovative concepts and solutions to bring ideas to fruition; this will require clear understanding of Visa’s existing capabilities and market opportunities to develop the best solution(s) for deeper customer engagement
• Understand the impacts/implications of loyalty solutions and deployment on Visa’s broader digital payments strategy and suggest ways to accelerate Visa’s growth and relevance to client’s business objectives
• Prepare client-ready materials for support sales and deployment activities
• Create awareness and excitement for new technology innovations and user experiences as they relate to customer experience and loyalty
• Build a repeatable and scalable engagement approach to customer engagement solutions, encompassing the understanding of clients’ innovation agendas and unique needs for payments across AP
• Be the thought leader in loyalty and customer experience topics by building and sharing relevant collateral with key internal and external stakeholders
• 8+ years of working experience in customer experience product/ solutions management, preferably with innovation/digital focus
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems.
• Deep understanding of the consumer loyalty landscape and how to apply this to the evolving digital payments world.
• Financial services and/or payments processing industry experience.
• Experience in product strategy, development and management highly desired
• Digitally curious, follows industry trends and can utilize this exposure to provide compelling supporting information to Visa’s product, customer experience and digital recommendations
• Exceptional influencing skills and business acumen – thinks strategically to influence and drive tactical execution
• Strong demonstrated collaborator with the ability to effectively work cross-organizationally
• Ability to drive decisions and operate in ambiguity, resolve conflicting situations.
• Superior communication skills
• International experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.