Senior Account Manager – Non-Traditional Clients Turkey - Level 5
- Istanbul, Turkey
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Working with non traditional clients like fintechs and challenger banks, as well as their intermediaries. With a simple goal to grow these hugely important relationships from reactive to proactive strategic partners and increase revenue growth, card issuance and brand awareness of Visa. If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Executive for non traditional clients in Turkey, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day..
- Manage Visa’s relationships with a number of non traditional, fintech clients (including their BIN sponsors and processors) from onboarding to delivery of account plans
- Build and deliver annual business/account plan and execution for assigned accounts
- Pursue new business development opportunities with issuing and non-issuing fintechs, with a development plan for profitably growing Visa’s presence in the segment
- Manage a product portfolio or product for assigned accounts, ensuring clients are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- Work with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate.
- Work closely with the assigned clients, regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of all Visa products and services, with expert knowledge in certain areas. Expected to understand the impact of their specialty area on assigned client’s business and more importantly to Visa's P&L.
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as merchant solutions, marketing, product, consulting are appropriately involved and informed about their client issues.
- Build internal relationships to ensure programs are launched in a timely manner
- Cross collaborate with other account executives across the globe (with particular focus on Europe) to ensure a joined up approach
- Run Visa’s local innovation program subject to applicability; building necessary partnerships with third party accelerators, scoping & planning the program, ensuring successful delivery
- Plan pipeline of local fintech events to enable systematic ecosystem engagement, branding and visibility, and ensure delivery
- May lead multi-member client forums on specialist areas.
What we're after...
- University degree
- Previous sales management experience, preferably in B2B
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services, with experience in the Fintech space as a plus
- Broad knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic, have the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work alone and in a team
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as member of a team, communicate clearly with both colleagues and clients, be able to lead and motivate within a matrix organization
- Result oriented team player, client focused and obsessed with value
- Have capacity to become a respected and valued partner at multiple levels within the Client
- Fluency in both Turkish and English is critical
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.