Associate Analyst - Digital Partnerships, FinTech & Ventures- LAC
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Digital Partnerships, FinTech & Ventures team is responsible for driving commercial engagements with the world’s leading digital brands and emerging FinTech companies. The Associate Analyst will provide critical analytical, strategic, and operational support to ensure that key programs and partner initiatives are developed, deployed, and managed effectively and efficiently. The role requires an Analyst capable of leading multiple projects aimed at meeting and exceeding Visa and Visa partner strategic priorities and objectives. The Analyst will engage with internal and external partners within the digital commerce, FinTech, etc. segments to further position Visa as the digital payments partner of choice. Success requires working closely with a multitude of cross-functional Visa teams within the Hub and in the markets, predominantly with the Sales, Product, and Finance organizations as well as internal business partners. The Analyst will use strong analytical skills, contextual business sense, and a creative flair to solve real world business challenges for Visa’s Digital Partners in the LAC region.
Strategic Partner Management:
• Support in the managing and growing key strategic partner relationships in the LAC region, ensuring that Visa-partner initiatives are delivered on time and within scope.
• Serve as a key point-of-contact to internal business partners across the Sales, Product, etc. organizations.
Market and Partner Analysis:
• Research industry trends and emerging themes in technology and payments that will shape the future of Visa’s business and support the development of Visa’s ‘point-of-view’
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets and support the creation of fact based insights about potential and existing partners
• Extract actionable business insights from internal and external data and build deliverables that clearly communicate the findings and recommendations
Deal Structuring and Sales Tool Development:
• Support the evaluation of potential partnership opportunities for their strategic and financial value and providing business rationale and analytics in support of the opportunities
• Developing standardized and bespoke deal and pricing structures for new FinTech partners across the region, working closely with Visa strategy, pricing and product teams
• Creating easy to use tools for the business development teams in each sub-region/country and providing on-going education for these teams
• Support the development, negotiation and signing of proposals by working with various internal stakeholders and ‘approvers’ for deals
Sales Performance Reporting:
• Support the regional Digital Partnerships team in developing the team’s performance metrics and dashboards on monthly basis
• Monitoring partner performance and growth metrics, identifying insights and recommendations for business development and account mangers
This is a great step into the Fintech and Partnerships environment for a business-savvy financial analyst looking to broaden their exposure to the future distribution channels for Visa.
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
• The ideal candidate will have an interest in working with digital brands (e.g., Google, PayPal, etc.) and with early to mid-stage FinTech startups in Latin America.
• Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and ability to guide the relevant stakeholders
• Willingness to learn and ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
• Team oriented, client-focused, collaborative, diplomatic, with an entrepreneurial mindset, fearless when it comes to challenging the status quo
• Experience and/or passion and understanding of the financial services (payments) and startup ecosystem(s), preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese preferred but not required
Travel less than 25%
- “This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.