Product Manager - Visa Token Service Digital Platform
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa USA is a Visa company. Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be
As a Product Manager, you will be part of the Visa Token Service (VTS) Digital Product organization collaborating and leading VTS product initiatives. The role is global in scope and requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with business and technical resources across the company, including digital development platform, network processing, client support services, risk, legal, and operations.
A successful candidate will be highly adaptable, coachable, possess strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills, and able to effectively manage multiple work streams. The ideal candidate for this position will have more than five years of product management, requirements gathering and use case design experience, with a technical background, an ability to think tactically and strategically, work independently with limited supervision in a fast pace and fluctuating environment.
- Create / support new use cases, concepts, definition, and product design requirements for the Visa Token Service digital platform.
- Provide Product technology support to local and regional teams to support this complex and evolving platform, and working across sub-functions as needed.
- Establish key performance metrics and measurements for the predictable delivery of new features product and ensure continuous improvement
- Apply creative thinking to determine technical solutions that further business goals.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- Influence directly the prioritization of product feature backlog to drive execution of product vision, roadmap to ensure product goals and market success.
- Able to create strong and positive relationships across teams and functions, including areas of not direct engagement, in order effectively gather information, resolve issues, provide feedback, and to contribute to the overall product direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively with business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience leading new, breakout products or global business / technology initiatives (versus incremental feature/functionality) highly desirable
- Be willing to travel (10-15%) to address in person engagements/meetings, product design workshops and other activities.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Typically requires 5+ years total experience in Product Management.
- Experience in and/or significant exposure to the payments industry preferred
- A proven record of accomplishment of success in fast-paced environments with demanding timelines is also required
- Experience collaborating with technologists using Agile or other expedited design and development methodologies a plus, but not required
- Creative thinker, solutions and results-oriented, customer focused, and excellent product management discipline
- Highly developed interpersonal skills demonstrated through experience developing and growing internal, external and cross-functional relationships
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.