Executive Assistant - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an EA Team Assistant, we want to hear from you – together, let us make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
This role will provide pro-active high quality administrative and coordination support across the Real-Time Payments team to ensure that overall departmental needs are met. In addition, the role will support the Senior VP, carrying out actions on their behalf where appropriate
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Anticipate needs, taking accountability for filtering, prioritising and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Maintain calendars and appointments (both internal and external) and coordinate travel, exercising discretion regarding spend in these areas.
- Oversee frameworks and processes, implementing enhancements to drive continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with individuals at all levels of seniority across a number of different business areas.
- Liaise and interact across executive management and their respective teams when arranging the logistics of key meetings.
- Act in a manner that promotes the professional image of Visa.
- Travel may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
What we’re after:
- Significant experience in a similar executive assistant/team assistant role.
- Experience managing stakeholder’s diaries across time zones.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to deal with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Collaborative, flexible, proactive and maintains composure in a fast paced work environment.
- Educated to advanced secondary school level or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency in Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.