Sr. Business Analyst - Knowledge Management
- Foster City, CA, us
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The goal of the Knowledge Management team is to harness the best of our staff’s individual and collective expertise, and make it available to our global client-facing organization. The ideal candidate has a deep expertise in managing the design, development and enhancements of Knowledge Management platforms that leverage machine learning (in partnership with IT).
- Maintain and evolve overall platform infrastructure to ensure seamless functionality, in partnership with IT
- Translate business requirements and manage ongoing relationship with IT partners to ensure system enhancements are correctly implemented. Provide feedback to IT team regarding tool enhancements based on evolving content, user feedback and UI/UX evolution to enhance overall adoption
- Proactively leverage platform usage data to configure search results, identify content gaps and ensure machine learning is maximized
- Manage level 1 and 2 support cases. Determine themes in cases and determine short term and long term solutions to resolve technical issues and enhance tool functionality
- Create global and regional metrics and reporting templates – share with Librarians to drive adoption
- Provide support to end users by managing centralized mailbox and case management process
- Support special initiatives to drive KM platform strategy forward as needed
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
- BA or BS degree required
- 8+ years of experience of program administration experience and leading Information Architecture projects from requirements through delivery
- Varied project management experience, including agile experience/certifications
- Experience managing Knowledge Management platforms which leverage Machine Learning search functionality
- Proven success in cross-functional projects to drive global results and consistency
- Self-starter with strong time management skills, and who can proactively reprioritize their workload as needed to meet the most critical business needs
- Ability to effectively collect, maintain, and track data from multiple sources with a strong attention to detail with a passion for quality
- Proficiency in Excel, including the creation of pivot tables
- Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, Coveo, Google Analytics and/or an enhanced search engine preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.