New Grad (Undergrad) - Product and Project Management - Multiple Locations
- Foster City, CA, USA
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically considered for the following locations: Foster City, CA; San Francisco, CA; Palo Alto, CA; Seattle, WA; Ashburn, VA; Bellevue, WA; Austin, TX; Highlands Ranch, CO
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We are looking for Product and Project Managers to join our organization. Some of the teams you might work on are:
- Cybersecurity: provides enterprise-wide, risk-based security and continuity programs, and continually evolves security and continuity capabilities to meet changing internal and external threat landscapes.
- Digital Solutions: supporting developed and emerging markets by developing products and solutions that enable frictionless commerce in digital channels; developing standards, specifications, and web services to help clients deploy Visa digital payment solutions easily and effectively across all socio-economic segments
- Product: changing the payments landscape through digital product integration, the utilization of enhanced security features, and expanded use of analytics and data; taking our products digital, championing security, creating a next-generation network, and accelerating core product growth
Some job duties and past projects have included:
- Partner with other team members to develop and administer databases to support Cybersecurity business objectives
- Manage KPIs, dashboards, and other program health tracking mechanisms to provide visibility to key stakeholders within Cybersecurity
- Providing robust analytics to identify global commercial card trends and future payment product opportunities for Visa
- Conducting market assessments to determine trends affecting the merchants and retailers Visa partners with and recommend areas of opportunity for us to provide value added services like consulting, new products or consumer data analytics
- Developing analytical-based financial tools to support product business cases, including pricing and funding requirements
- Coordinating with Marketing on key messages, product branding, and launch strategy
- Sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products
So what are we looking for in a Product and/or Project Manager?
- Students graduating in August 2018 - August 2019
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Marketing, or a related field
- Proficiency in Excel, Access and PowerPoint necessary
- Experience with SAS, SQL, R, Python, Web Technologies, Share Point or App Development preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical depth with experience in data synthesis
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Project management experience with excellent attention to detail
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.