U.S. Client Marketing Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
U.S. Client Marketing Analyst
As part of the U.S. Client Marketing team, the marketing analyst will be responsible for supporting the strategy and executing marketing campaigns to drive the engagement with regional and community issuer clients and support key product initiatives by leveraging Visa’s key sponsorship assets e.g., NFL/Olympics. The analyst will work closely with the cross functional teams including Sales, Operations, Products, Sponsorship, Analytics and Marketing to support the strategy, execute the campaign and measure the quantifiable results.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Years’ Experience: 3-5
- Experience with marketing campaign executions.
- Agency experiences preferred
- Strong written and in-person communication skills
- Team player with ability to interact with multiple teams simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and feel comfortable with numbers
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point and Word
- Payment industry background preferred
- Issuer marketing experiences preferred
- Support multi-channel strategy to engage with community issuers, including Visa.com site, B2B emails, paid B2B media, tradeshow marketing, etc
- Support the key products/marketing initiatives, e.g., NFL/Olympics National Sweepstakes promotion, PayPal marketing, Contactless marketing, etc
- Manage marketing projects end-to-end (e.g., develop project plan, brief with agencies and agency management, creative development, review process with legal) with limited supervisory support
- Manage relationships with internal (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Products, Operations, Legal, etc) and external stakeholders (clients, Creative/Media/Sweepstakes Admin agencies
- Work with the analytics team or agencies to track and measure the KPIs of the campaigns
- Manage the POs process and budget as part of the marketing campaign execution
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds. 5-10% travel may be required.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidlines and applicable local law.