Sr. Customer Success Manager
- Lehi, UT, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Customer Success Manager will primarily focus on increasing engagement and driving growth among our most strategic merchants. The position will work closely with the Director of Customer Success to ensure appropriate communication flows to our strategic merchants while improving business relationships.
- Establish a strong working relationship with merchants and act as a resource for all aspects of the Authorize.Net platform
- Coordinate with Account Executive for a proper hand-off and work with Technical Account Manager for improved client retention
- Take initiative to develop skills by staying current on industry trends, product knowledge and new company developments
Deliver on key business metrics including revenue growth, profitability, and client retention. Proven experience in exceeding sales goals by proactively managing relationships and identifying areas of upselling service solutions to existing accounts.
Collaborate within internal, cross-functional teams (e.g. product management, customer support, financial operations, and legal) to deliver effective solutions to customers.
Utilize forward thinking to implement creative ways to improve customer relationships.
Negotiate pricing and contracts for upsells and contract renewals.
Analyze customer key performance metrics to deliver Business Reviews and make consultative recommendations to enhance merchant experience.
Serve as an escalation point, both internally within the team, and with customers. Facilitate the resolution of issues, connecting customers with the right resources for assistance.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.”
- 7+ years successful experience in a fast paced direct to end user or business to business environment
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Success and Relationship Management
- Demonstrated Account Management experience
- Demonstrated experience working with C-level contacts at Enterprise level businesses
- Superior ability to manage and grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and strong telephone, and written etiquette skills
- Strong financial acumen and salesmanship with the ability to think creatively
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree of Equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of the bankcard industry including issuing, acquiring, transaction processing, eCommerce, Card Present, Card Not Present and ACH processing preferred but not required
- Experience working with systems such as Tableau and Salesforce
- Knowledge of referral and reseller partner models
- Previous experience managing relationships with Fortune 1000 companies
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.