Manager, Product, Solutions & Innovation
- Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Products, Solutions & Innovation group has the mandate to expand Visa's innovation and technology scope with banks and with non-traditional clients; as well as leading in country product development and management responsibilities, thus requires a talent to help drive our global core & digital strategy and manage our growing activity in Chile. Ideal candidate will have the proven ability to develop a deployment plan for a product and execute on Visa’s strategic growth objectives for a geographically and culturally diverse region.
Role includes primary responsibility all of Product and Solutions activity for Chile in coordination with the Regional and Hub Product Teams. This is, in turn, a large part of Visa's global product strategy as a whole. Will also be responsible for reporting progress and activity to country, regional managers and product leads. Reports to the Director of Products in Chile.
Principal Responsibilities / Key Results Area:
- Responsible for defining and developing Consumer & Business Products, Solutions strategy and tactics to expand Visa leadership in Chile.
- Identify high-priority use cases for products and assigned market.
- Responsible for management and communication of benefits to issuers.
- Manage and understand financial business cases and revenue streams.
- Subject Matter Expert accelerating Products & Solutions Commercialization activities.
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective product management strategies and spearheading implementation and expansion of new and existing solutions.
- Identify and collaborate with leading solution providers in the market to enhance the value we provide to our clients and partners in Chile.
- Actively monitor developments in payments and commerce; develop opinions/ideas on their implications for Visa.
- Prioritize across multiple work streams, highlighting plan, risks and dependencies.
- Support and align with key set of strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa’s market share.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams in multiple-regions to expand necessary functionality, address barriers and secure funding needed to advance key initiatives.
- Coordinate go-to-market activities with internal and external partners.
- Manage relationships with innovation environments and Fintechs.
Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, and Scope:
Deep understanding of Payments, Commerce and Technology Trends that affects the industry
High-level strategic goal-setting
Decision Making and Complexity:
Project management, Execution and deployment accountability
High degree of independent thinking, cross collaboration, stakeholder management
Operate as a team member in multi-disciplinary tasks
The ability to influence Visa’s Culture of Innovation
Critical competitive decisions
Financial and Organizational Scope:
Ability to execute in Highly-matrixed project teams
Key leadership on countries deployment projects
Major impact on country P&L
Reporting Relationships and Interactions:
Reports to the Director of Products, Solutions and Innovation in Chile.
Direct interaction with country and regional executives
Direct interaction with functions leads and Business Development leads in market
- Direct interaction with Senior leaders of key clients in country & region
Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships, and to influence and negotiate with senior executives
- Excellent project management skills
100% Written and Spoken English and Spanish
Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
8 - 10 years’ experience
Past Experience (s)
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.