Technical (Infrastructure) Product Manager (TPM)
- Ashburn, VA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Technical Product Management (TPM):
We are seeking an experienced IT Product Manager to work within the Cybersecurity Engineering team dedicated to the task of engineering the best Cyber security solution in the world.
The incumbent will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, a strong project management background with good written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Deeply understand the needs of cybersecurity engineering. Drive requirements and strategy for cybersecurity data collection, analysis, and operationalization within Visa
- Provide project management support and become adept at Visa Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
- Monitor progress throughout the product development process and work with program managers to deliver against plan and targets
- Ensure clear communications and coordination across business and development teams.
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, and other stake holders to gather product requirements
- Identify and document business cases, requirements and manage the entire solution planning cycle
- Link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs
- Define success metrics and SLAs
- Define and manage product road-map
- Manage business and conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments.
- Work closely with analysts and engineers to facilitate and guide the product life-cycle.
- Perform user acceptance testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as required
- Identify, define, and oversee implementation of process improvement
- Ensure business as usual processes are documented and updated on a regular basis
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related technical discipline.
- 7+ years of project management experience required
- MBA and/or advanced technology degree
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Past experience on complex, global projects and / or Infrastructure projects
- Agile delivery experience
- Good understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Good understanding of Data security, Data Quality, Business Activity Monitoring
- Solid understanding on enterprise compliance and controls, e.g., logging and access management practices
- Fast learner on both technical side and business side
- Broad knowledge of the state of art industry development status in the related areas
- Strong customer-centric mindset
- Proactive sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Financial services and card payments experience
- CISM, PMP, CISSP, ITIL
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.